SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Cabmerlo, since you insist to know why. The last 5 months has...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi Cabmerlo, since you insist to know why.

The last 5 months has been traumatic to say the least as far as SDL is concerned. I don’t know what the future brings but I remain hopeful.

A few people I know (I suspect countless more out there) have exited since the start of the year in abject fear of losing (in some case their entire life savings) if they held.

They questioned me why nobody challenged and objected to the assertions that the company is stuffed with a capital S, the stock is heading to zero - 0.0c, that it is “all over”, the company will not survive – a reco..a cheap placement coming, no ability to raise funding, it’s “terminal”, the shares are “worthless” and even Hanlong can’t get out and if lucky the project is a decade out.

I had no answers.

They asked why nobody could even muster a feeble defence against something like:

…investors..but simply now caught in the stock and with no choice but too hold...I don't think many or nearly all here want to be in SDL long term waiting until the next decade to see some production....If we were making an investment decision on SDL based on fundamentals...you wouldn't....you would sell”…

The only disagreement they had with the above is that they had a choice and that’s to sell.

They asked me why I stopped posting. I had no answer.

Some may have had an average price in the 30s, 40 cents range buying up big believing wholeheartedly that the 45c Hanlong was a certainty and a donedeal in the absence of a counter.

The fact that they stampeded out of the stock at 2-3c making huge losses (crystallized losses – not paper losses) because they also asked the ubiquitous question posted on HC…” whats left for current shareholders”….

Despite SDL announcing via the ASX that the company was working with the Cameroon government and Chinese debt/equity provides, they pointed out no one stood up against

….Now the Chinese govt are involved in SDL.....are they? Says who?..Do they even know SDL!... SDL are now in direct talks with Chinese Govt...Says who? What level? All they have said is that they are working closer with China....clutching at straws?....

I had no answer.

When I pointed there may be a glimmer of hope should the SDL releases to the ASX have a sliver of truth, then they may have a fighting chance of recouping their hefty losses or maybe do even better.
    They stopped listening.

I cracked. I came close to capitulation.

But I haven’t sold.

I still hold.

And I am hopeful that we will get a positive outcome.

Good luck to remaining holders who have kept the faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.