FTE 0.00% 0.2¢ forte energy nl

Hey Theresa, I think that it is 0.74 c - it ended 0.39p so that...

1. 7 Posts.
    Hey Theresa, I think that it is 0.74 c - it ended 0.39p so that is 0.0039 pounds. Does that make sense? Anyhow, I am interested in seeing the rise over here - will this pick up in London - who knows- everyone is now talking about the next moves -the corporate initiatives ? what exactly are they? takeover - JV? collaboration? Who knows - but the future looks good - what this JORC has implied is that there is now something credible to work with - a lot of countries in my view will be interested. There was already talk of partnerships with Asian partners - so who knows- more importantly the company has stated that it will update shareholders shortly. I do not anticipate them to take too long. Having read the JORC estimate, you can see why the company needed to take time to put it altogether. They had to take into account the estimate by EUU which is a Canadian company - so a whole set of new rules - now we are looking at negotiations - there will be a lot of interest in my view - Moreover, this is not gold we are talking about but a commodity in fashion now - uranium - so let's see. I suggest that you register on the LSE account and read some of the posts over there - a lot of rampers and derampers - but hey it is the stock market - this is what happens. Stay in touch. I will be checking posts over here every now and again but in all fairness, I am more interested in talks about JV or a takeover - hopefully no leaks on that and that type of news should lead to a significant re-rate. I do not think it is impossible for this company to reach its previous highs - they were 4.5 p so that I believe that that is 9.0 c. We are looking at a significant rise if this works out. It will take time but let's see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.