PUR 33.3% 0.2¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: JORC Table 1 for Gladiator Soil Sampling, page-49

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    "Will probably go into the 4s by end of the week seems an insignificant already known result for a side project wasn’t factored in."

What supports this statement Sunny6991, i.e. where did this come from in your brain? Does that fact the company reissued it because of a Jorc technical thing make it suddenly more interesting in some way to shareholders?

Its a nothing that those hoping to drive the share price further down are trying to build to be a something for personal gain.

Boring....

Reflects poorly on those trying to do it, now including you.

Please please raise real issues, not grasp at straws....if any of the down ramp crew did any research they may be able to find real issues around the stock or the sector but I guess if that crew were prepared to do real work they wouldn't have to try to pull the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting shareholders by trying to create a kerfuffle over nothing.

There you go you have made me unleash the kerfuffle word, are you happy now?

# Text book dealing with weird down rampers, get weirder than they are and confuse them...
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 13/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.270M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.022K 911.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 63597444 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 33868614 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.