WEB 0.40% $7.40 webjet limited

Ann: JP Morgan Emerging Companies Conference Presentation, page-24

1. 3,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Over the longer run are people going to be travelling more, or are people going to be travelling less?

If your answer to that question is there is a huge growth runway in the underlying thematic of "people are only going to be travelling more and more", then it is a clear buy.

If Thomas Cook goes under, where will all their customers do their travel bookings? They will go somewhere else. As long as Webjet continues to win customers and captures a huge marketshare in travel, they will eventually capture these ex-Thomas Cook clients. At the end of the day, Webjet wins, no matter if Thomas Cook or DOTW falls or goes under, because at the end of the day, Webjet will be processing all these people who are travelling and booking hotels.

The underlying thematic is that global travel is here to stay. Everyone wants to go on vacation, a holiday, around the world trips, visit all the continents, have annual getaways. Some younglings are even forsaking the dream of owning a property, but taking to the skies instead.

That is why I put in a small purchase during the dip on Monday at $15.6

I am hoping like savvyinvestor, that the price goes closer to $14. I would gladly add another 33% of my current holding. I feel my current holding is too low, for the amount of conviction I have. At $15.50, I feel it's not good enough value to add a whole 33% but a price in the low $14's would tempt me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.