OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi KA, I'm fairly heavily vested in OZL (new management looks...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    Hi KA,
    I'm fairly heavily vested in OZL (new management looks the goods and they've been going great guns since they bottomed under $3 a year and bit ago due to the market telling them they needed to raise capital when they didn't and the major bottom formed) and did dabble in a couple of smaller plays back when which made me some money but have dropped since then, RXM was one of them that paid off but the others all disappointed.

I tend to agree with your point on Copper has bottomed, perhaps all commodities have? but Copper tends to be the lead metal and as you say gold is running hot, wish I'd gotten in on NST when I had the chance at 30 cents but can't be in everything.

Appreciate you sharing, wish I had something of more substance for you but have been thinking where would I load up on Copper recently hence my question.
    The board is a big consideration, I like the guys that under promise and over deliver, which is a rare trait these days.

I'll go an check out MOD and GXY although I wondered about GXY already having run fairly hard, thought they were on the lithium train.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.