ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3840
    Just a follow up to yesterday's post. For those of you who have not seen this article.

SQM puts foot on Pilbara lithium lot

SQM clearly wishes to extend its footprint in WA hard rock. The biggest and easiest way to achieve as far as I'm concerned is to simply swallow KDR.

SQM got a bargain by moving early to purchase 50% of Mt Holland when you compare it to ALB's purchase of Wodgina. So I'm sure SQM shareholders won't mind all that much is the remaining 50% is paid at the market price considering the overall savings they have achieved compared to their competition.

Add to that, SQM has a new chief at the helm. The thing is when new appointments like this are made - the new blood usually likes to prove themselves as soon as possible to the board and shareholders, that they made the right choice. The best way to achieve this is to close a major deal that will add to the future revenue of the company and help diversify its commodity supply.

That's why I'm staying the course with KDR. I'm thinking the shorts are also thinking along those lines as well.

Haplo
    Last edited by Haplo: 10/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.