ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

i'm forever the optimist i understand, so is kenny.... but he's...

1. 5,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1138
    i'm forever the optimist i understand, so is kenny.... but he's far from bragging about the current share price...... as you said the other day, things appear to have turned the corner operationally.... but, yes, still to be actually confirmed.

should it all turn out fine, which i think you know i'm confident of, then a 12 month delay actually may be a blessing for some people that have been accumulating in that time... had the price had continued on from dec 16 and continued to slowly build if targets were met then nobody would have had a chance of accumulating any significant quantity of shares if above four cents + from that time on.... this last twelve months has cost us time and money, which effectively via first samuel's contribution has resulted roughly in a further 5% dilution.... as without the delay, it shouldn't have been needed...

of course, dollar cost averaging is only good if the share price goes up (which again, i'm confident of).... but, i think in a month or two's time, post quarterly, maybe plant order etc, a lot of people may actually see the silver lining in the end, as they were able to accumulate for twelve months at prices far below the ~ 4c price we were in december 16....

unfortunately.... i was well and truly b@lls deep by xmas last year, so i haven't been so lucky that way, but, was in early enough that i'm content with my price...but, there may be a few lucky punters that look back and can't believe they got 1.8c in december 17... this is fairly different from boasting about the current share price..... whereas for me, having finished accumulating, i want ten cents, and i want it now

of course, we all know about the perils of throwing good money after bad if things didn't work out...
    Last edited by oxxa23: 06/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.