ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

*excuse sentence structure etc.. I'm just punching this out in...

1. 7,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    *excuse sentence structure etc.. I'm just punching this out in one hit while having a cup of tea.

We've basically lost a year to (unforeseen) delays.

It's not ideal but due to the nature of setting up a pilot plant perhaps management should have been a bit more cautious with announcements. In saying that, management would have believed it to be true at the time.

It's a fine line between expectations, beliefs and reality.

The thickening circuit and pump issues were a major part of these delays, but, these delays have been and gone. A new pump and thickening circuit are installed and we are now producing at or near capacity. There will be more issues along the way, that's the nature of the beast, but the difference is we are now receiving an income. That makes us look a lot better on paper to the more risk adverse investor.

This is why I believe now is a fantastic time to buy. The initial teething pains have been sorted. We've successfully transitioned from explorer to producer. The end of January will tell us how well the first quarter has gone, but we know, that there will be growth quarter on quarter from there - especially when ph3 is ordered. Not forgetting p3 is bolt on and should have none of the issues p2 had. My understanding is the the thickening circuit will work for the full 400k.

So even though we've 'technically' lost a year we've actually gained a whole lot in this time too.

We're fully funded, debt free and have sales (some ongoing) from the gate to JSW, BMM and Minera. Relationships and thus, credibility are being built on the ground in India, it wont be long before the market takes a second look at NSL and sees the future value rather than the past delays.

I'm not pricing/invested in NSL at 1.7 today, I'm here for the 5+ cents in the not too distant future.

Oh, and seeing we have a serial pest poster who likes to hurl personal attacks believing that as I have him on ignore he can get away with it, well, I'll leave you with this thought.

'In order for you to insult me,  first I have to value your opinion'.

DYOR and invest accordingly - I'm off to enjoy the sun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.