ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

I would like to advise everyone that the AGM was very...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I would like to advise everyone that the AGM was very informative, a non biased and a real genuine address to shareholders to the progressive future of this company. It was good to engage with the board of directors and their enthusiasm and extensive knowledge and ambition for this company.

Confirmed: we reached nameplate as promised.
    Confirmed: we are producing, delivering and receiving payments for our products.
    Confirmed: Chinese working with NSL on site to ensure we are we can utilise the materials and land as best cost effective as possible.
    Confirmed: we are not going to just duplicate but improve the next phase in the FE and also the economics of production.
    Confirmed: we are working 3 shifts at 8 hours so running 24 hours per day.
    Confirmed: will not share dollar income information/cost from individual companies.

Sean Jock and Cedric all came across as genuine ambitious team players !

India do not want to export iron ore, what they want as is massively promoted, "Make In India" NSL can accommodate that goal as they have the knowledge, the team, the infrastructure, the contacts , the know how and the ambition to do this.
    Minera are very satisfied with NSL and a good relationship is evolving. When JSW receive our product ( we are delivering exactly what they want ) then an on going deal is forthcoming subject to financial agreements.
    First Samuel is an independent scrutiniser of NSL and they would not have invested $5million without serious due diligence. We should be proud and confident because of this.
    If you want a get rich quick scheme go else where. If you want a solid growing company that will progressively improve their technique and also their income then I believe this is a solid financial secure company you maybe looking for.
    The board cannot control the share market but if the they keep on putting out positive announcements and also do the occasional promotional roadshows the share price along with positive income will look after itself.

In conclusion:
    1/ All directors came across very genuine on both the realistic view of the past and the realistic positive view of the future.
    2/ Ambition and knowledge ... top rate
    3/ Commitment to the cause .. top rate
    4/ The future looks very positive.... Income is every ones concern obviously, but after talking face to face and hearing the Facts these are exciting times !! Cash flow positive is inevitable early next year .
    5/ This Juggernaut has traction and is now on its way !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.