MEL 0.00% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

Ann: Judicial review update, page-30

1. 1,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I think the fact that they took one or two days to make the initial decision and then 6 weeks to review that decision then another how long to supply the public with the reasons behind the decision indicate that this is a political decision.

I find it hard to accept that the OCSG would not have told MEL that they need to do certain things to have the suspension removed and that those things could not have at least been started during the past 6 weeks.

Having dealt with my local council on a number of different issues recently, you get to see the type of people that move into these public service jobs and see how they struggle with balancing the different view points of the public and how difficult it is for them to make a very simple decision. NSW has been a quagmire of indecision over the last 20 years with major projects not going ahead such as the extension of the Eastern Suburb railway to Bondi and two underground metro lines going through the inner west under the last Government and now the Libs struggling with the WestConnex and where to put the entrances/exits around Ashfield.

What are we going to get after 4 years of the Libs - the Opal Card, no registration stickers, they tore down the Monorail and a light rail extension which is always jam packed because it was ill conceived. They legalised Lane Filtering - which everyone did anyway. Oh and a $25 mil bridge over Anzac Pde which is in the wrong place for Pedestrians. Somehow I think the Palmer United Party will do well in NSW if the challenge the election.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 12645040 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13259974 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.