BEZ 7.27% 5.1¢ besra gold inc.

Good to see individual point of view Andrew65, even if they have...

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Good to see individual point of view Andrew65, even if they have a + or - motive.
    One just needs to find clarity in your own decisions, and be happy with it .. living with consequences.

BEZ is in a good position with cash as the moment (even though some say the cash is not theirs .. mmmmm GN GB).
    The company will evolve, as do all these types of companies, in response to where they are and where they want to go.
    Risk is high, and we surely all know that. The average compound return over 3 decades on super funds (with only 15% tax internally) is around 6.5%. This tells you something. We buy BEZ and expect 100's of % return, so yes there is elevated risk. This share price we have is the outcome of that risk, and possibly an opportunity for new and existing shareholders. It is up to individuals to make that decision, or to hold or sell and move on.

If you bought for a short term trade a month ago, then quite obviously you didn't make your goal.
    HC 'negative' posters certainly emphasize "I called it" and they are correct in this instance.
    If you bought on the pretext that in the medium term the company will progress in a meaningful way, and be worth multiples of current share price, and can wait that long, and can sustain a loss of all funds (paper loss hopefully), and would rather take this risk than earn 6.4% gross dividends from your funds with a bank investment ... then you are a hopeful investor.

Not a believer that JB had a vision and bailed. She sold when needed and others bought because the share price looked cheap.

I focus on the average of knowns .. cash, resources, management, current and future plans, share price opportunity, etc .. some look horrible but balance that with the others and make a decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $21.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.0¢ $90.86K 1.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 324610 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 68600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.