BEZ 5.88% 5.4¢ besra gold inc.

It is a bizzare situation now. Commsec lists market cap as $21...

1. 5,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    It is a bizzare situation now. Commsec lists market cap as $21 million.
    They supposedly have $25 million in the bank, and a resource of 3 m oz with gold currently around $2400 per oz. I've screwed a few calculations up recently but in theory that Is $7.2 billion of gold? And we saw that accidental drill result from another tennament in the region with 30 oz per tonne sample? I assume that area is not even included in current resource? I guess same resource was valued at 3c before quantum problems. Even 3c + the 25 mil in bank should give around 8.5c by my calcs.

The biggest problem is obviously quantum now. No one has a clue what their next move will be. Certainly besra don't know and I don't even think Quantum know for sure.

Either this is all part of some scheme they had all along and this is what they planned, or they got caught out and now have no idea what to do other than not let go.

Seems quantum want to at least look like they have real gold in a vault to back their digital whatever scheme, yet how will they raise cash to pay the remaining 80% for delivery.
    They should sell the first couple of hundred oz on market to fund the mine but they can't even do that until they have a mine to get the gold out which will cost a few hundred million. Catch 22. Best hope as others suggest is another discounted pre purchase I guess. I think they'd need to sell around 200,000 oz at around $2k per Oz to get 200 million after production cost.

Just bored ramblings, feel free to ignore or abuse.

Last edited by andrewk65: Yesterday, 20:09

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.003(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $22.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $77.91K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160039 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 10637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.