BEZ 4.30% 9.7¢ besra gold inc.

What Dato and co do with their lives is surely up to them. Besra...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    What Dato and co do with their lives is surely up to them. Besra are not reliant on them for survival, the path can change.
    Are you missing the fact that apart from the main deposit there is 100,000 Oz Au in tailings alone; Yes some will be pumped through Pilot for testing and planning, however, nothing to stop a JV ahead of game for processing, either traditional, or VAT leach elsewhere. $200 mill return with JV costs deducted. Plus, cash in bank.
    Please detail another company on ASX priced the way this one is with, so much extended timeline with the cash available.
    Why are you even considering its all failed right now and everyone should pack their bags? Seems quite obscure.
    I'm sure you have better things you could focus your time on rather than waste writing 300 plus negative posts about BEZ. Are you sure you hold shares?
    Some options for you might include doing some intelligent research on regional production methods, possible partners and outcomes; or you could simply whittle your time away amusing yourself by joining a social knitting group discuss the patterns and techniques you use and how skilled you are, then berate other peoples colour schemes.
    Even Flumoxedman made a good positive suggestion, about me buying more shares earlier in the week, so I did, I'm sure he did also.- Keep buying the sellers then go away and the price rises. You probably are finding even at these low prices you will need to step up to the plate.
    Exceptionally good time to BUY now Yanira, many positives directly on this company's agenda. It looks like the major clean-up of operations is just about kicking off. Exciting times ahead.

Last edited by Linefour: 26/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $40.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.7¢ 9.0¢ $87.02K 949.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 478020 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.