BEZ 2.11% 9.3¢ besra gold inc.

@Yanira its most definitely a scapegoat, we know that because...

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    @Yanira its most definitely a scapegoat, we know that because quantum claimed to have these said funds but the banks just wouldn't allow them to send it, that story then changed as per there own words that it is because of contracts they cant. that's two different reasons that they themselves gave that do not align, keeping in mind quantum make the most money from locking in gold prices earlier. IMHO quantum expected people to just keep signing up for these gae10x gold and 5x gold leveraged buys and not withdrawing it, not many other reasons why everything just stopped and dato had to try and do a raise on his penny stock whilst also handing out shares illegally (hence the cease and desist). another guess is that their so called bullion business is not as big as it seems, reason im speculating that is they only seem to try to advertise crypto projects, new deals with people who are involved in fraud and everything but their so called bread and butter. usually companies like to advertise what makes them the most money no? maybe lim is just on a whole other level.

quick side note: last time i checked quantum metals google playstore app had 150,000 downloads according to the playstore, now revisiting them to check and it seems they may have boosted that number somehow because it came down, between all three of their apps they have >10000 downloads. if you think im making it up, its in my post history back when i was actually bullish here that quantums playstore app has a bunch of downloads.
    also tell me this does not look atleast somewhat sketchy (called aco gold but not an imposter, look it up just another one of quantums endless shell companies lol). They are literally raising money via raffle tickets you cannot make this stuff up, a company that supposedly made how much in revenue from gold bullion business is doing raffles????????
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6343/6343382-1d16fcd7f1d1b35ce60b3424b6d7dea5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $38.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $5.427K 57.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 69999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.