BEZ 7.14% 6.5¢ besra gold inc.

cant say much but I'm going to reveal a bit to those who don't...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    cant say much but I'm going to reveal a bit to those who don't want to do a few google searches soon. i really do stick by every critical thing i have said about quantum. there is a reason they are trying to do raffles to raise money and I'm going to be showing you why and who is really running that company. try keep in mind what i have said before even the really harsh things about all of their board members and now besras. also found a new runt in the mix, have a quick look at the names attached to the financial statement, then one google search of him, spoiler the names "Lim hock seng" . extremely interesting finds and i guess all the people that put my on ignore wont see this information now, Id ask you to keep it quiet if you find it Andrew, i assume banker already did lol.

lim hock seng runs quantum with lim khong soon (the main guy at quantum and the guy on besras board) , lim scrubbed his history but this bloke didnt. a very apparent reason for $qmei the penny stock to be as low as it is
    Last edited by goldnova1: Today, 10:43

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.