BEZ 2.11% 9.3¢ besra gold inc.

Batch 2 Pilot Plant has Arrived at Kuching Port:Talked to the...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Batch 2 Pilot Plant has Arrived at Kuching Port:
    Talked to the forwarding agent : Centurion Freight Express Sdn Bhd,
    the 7 containers of the plant has arrived and waiting for custom clearance ; normally takes about one week in Kuching to clear. The transportation of the containers is not a problem.
    The critical thing is that the application for the construction works permit of the pilot plant is tied up with official tenements Renewal documents which is waiting to be issued by the State Land and Survey Dept. Works cannot start until we have this in 'black & white'.
    Like government departments everywhere in the world, It's hard to predict when they would issue this. Close personal liaison with the official in charge can do wonder in many countries such as Malaysia.
    Hopefully, this will happen soon.
    We have more than enough money to finish the pilot plant and doing the DFS.
    Even going back to the 2013 study, we could easily produce 120,000 Ozs per year.
    We now have more resources , should have better results. Show me a company with this potential has MC of less than A$30m !
    With pilot plant in operation and DFS done, I would be surprised if the MC is not much higher than this. Quantum or No Quantum!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $38.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $5.427K 57.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 69999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.