BEZ 0.00% 10.0¢ besra gold inc.

Ann: Jugan Pilot Plant equipment enroute, page-13

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Glad to See BEZ responses to our concerns and may they Update us regularly on all progress.
    The critical path for the installation of the Pilot Plant :
    1. Final design of all civil engineering works and submit for approval - Assuming this has been done and submitted ? Anyway I have been trying to contact our consultant in Perth, so far no response yet.
    2. Approval by regulatory of work- I have trying to contact the BAU Local District Council ( Majlis Daerah BAU)
    - So far have not been able to speak to the right person yet.
    3. With 1 and 2 done, they must provide Jinpeng the works schedule ASAP so that they can organize a technical team to help the installation and supervision.
    Their technicians work through out China and overseas and take time to assemble and apply Malaysian working visas which can take some times.
    4. Other works are not as critical. I am sure BEZ executives are doing their best to speed up these works. However, I cannot help myself to do these amateur investigations as my stake in BEZ is high.
    5 Looking forward to the first 75 ozs of gold produced by the Pilot Plant when it's finally in operation. (5000tonx1.5%=75). Hopefully before X'mas !
    Good Luck to ALTH !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $7.074K 71.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 80784 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.