BEZ 1.52% 6.7¢ besra gold inc.

Yes certainly seems like a lot still to play out. If Quantum are...

1. 5,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Yes certainly seems like a lot still to play out. If Quantum are taking the approach of blockchain and tokens etc then i wonder how concerned they are with actually getting the gold out the ground. Currently they can say they "Have control" of a 3m oz resource and maybe use that to sell their scheme?.
    Only downside is they appear to be promising real gold stored in various depositories, so if that is true they will need to dig it out and show it actually exists.

In direct answer to your question, if they can produce 75 oz per day from pilot plant then surely that would be around 65 million per year at market price. At the very least they could put the profit on that towards upgrades on the current plant steadily and upgrade production step by step?
    They are i a great position right now in that theoretically this pilot plant is fully funded including commissioning i assume, so the sooner they can get it into production the sooner they have income to use in mine development. Let's just hope commissioning costs don't blow out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $28.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.8¢ 6.6¢ $119.5K 1.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4900 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 131577 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.