SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Development coming soon?JULIAN HANNA JOINS ST GEORGE MINING...

1. 12,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Development coming soon?

JULIAN HANNA JOINS ST GEORGE MINING
    Growth-focused Western Australian nickel company St George Mining Limited (ASX: SGQ) (“St George” or
    “the Company”) is pleased to announce the appointment of highly experienced mining executive Julian
    Hanna as General Manager, Growth and Development.
    Mr Hanna has more than 35 years’ experience in the resources sector across a wide range of activities
    including exploration, development, mining and corporate growth.
    Mr Hanna was co-founder and Managing Director of nickel miner Western Areas Limited (ASX: WSA) for
    12 years (from 2000 to 2012). During his tenure, Western Areas grew from a $6m IPO to Australia’s No. 1
    independent nickel sulphide producer through the discovery and development of the high-grade Flying Fox
    and Spotted Quoll nickel sulphide deposits in Western Australia.
    In 2013, Mr Hanna joined copper explorer MOD Resources Limited as Managing Director. Under his
    leadership, MOD established a substantial licence holding in the very prospective and underexplored
    Kalahari Copper Belt in Botswana and delivered exploration success through the discovery of the significant
    T3 and A4 copper deposits.
    Sandfire Resources Limited (ASX: SFR) acquired MOD in 2019 in a $167 million takeover and has since
    begun progressing mine development of MOD’s discoveries. Mr Hanna remained with Sandfire posttakeover in the role of Director, Growth and External Affairs - EMEA.
    John Prineas, Executive Chairman of St George Mining, commented:
    “We are delighted to have attracted someone of Julian’s calibre to St George Mining, to work with our
    existing highly credentialled team.
    “His successful track record in exploration, mine development and corporate growth and his industry leading
    experience in WA’s nickel sulphide sector will be great assets to the Company and support our commitment
    to create shareholder wealth.”
    Julian Hanna, General Manager, Growth and Development, commented:
    “St George has a quality portfolio of projects with similarities to other opportunities I have been involved
    with in exploration, project development and growth.
    “The work already completed at the Mt Alexander and Paterson Projects underscores their compelling
    exploration potential.
    “I am excited about returning to a highly promising nickel and base metals exploration story in Western
    Australia and look forward to contributing to the growth of St George.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $7.867K 302.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1517 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 99551 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.