CHN 1.55% $1.31 chalice mining limited

Ann: Julimar Continues to Grow with Four New High-grade Zones, page-26

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Yes, well observed <blueskybaby>, there is no mention of Conductor X today! When results were last released on Nov. 18 it was stated:

“Meanwhile, the first deep hole into EM Conductor ‘X’, approximately 800m north-west of the G4 Zone,has improved our geological understanding of the intrusion and delivered a proof-of-concept for the growth potential of the footwall contact zone (G4). “The presence of PGE-copper-gold rich mineralisation at the bottom of JD018 is exciting, as it indicates that the entire footwall contact of the intrusion is prospective, providing a major target position going forward. “The intrusion is now interpreted to be a ~500mthick ‘sill’ style of mafic-ultramafic intrusion, with a consistent westerly dip and northerly plunge. This again reinforces the prospectivity of the recently announced Hartog EM Anomaly,located immediately north of Gonneville,in the Julimar State Forest. “Given that this very strong EM anomaly sits just 1.5km north of the very wide mineralised intercepts encountered in JD018, it’s not hard to see why we are so excited about the district-scale potential at Julimar. This is a large,multi-faceted mineralised complex which continues to surprise on the upside."

I wonder whether anyone with more tech savvy than myself may care to comment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.020(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $509.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.38 $1.31 $4.246M 3.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 115841 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 37678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.