WYX 0.00% 4.9¢ western yilgarn nl

I'm particularly intrigued by their associated with tin-tantalum...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I'm particularly intrigued by their associated with tin-tantalum mineralisation and the potential for lithium mineralisation on their tenements (once approval granted). The primary asset would likely be PGE - similar to Chalice's Gonneville but there could be surprises in the pipeline if their do their due diligence.

There is a close association between tin mineralisation and lithium pegmatites. Pegmatites are coarse-grained igneous rocks that can contain a wide variety of minerals, including lithium, tin, and tantalum. The Greenbushes pegmatite is a lithium-caesium-tantalum pegmatite.

The close association between tin mineralisation and lithium pegmatites is due to the similar geological processes that form these deposits. Pegmatites are formed when hot, molten rock (magma) cools and crystallizes slowly. As the magma cools, different minerals crystallize out at different temperatures. Lithium, tin, and tantalum are all high-temperature minerals, so they tend to crystallize out of magma early in the cooling process. This is why they are often found together in pegmatites.

It will be an interesting stock to hold once applications are approved and exploration can commence. This reasoning above is why Stelar Metals targeted the old Trident Project in NSW. Historically a tin asset from what I recall - all similar attributes to what Greenbushes was in the early early days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.047M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97736 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 82346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.