DRO 0.84% $1.20 droneshield limited

Ann: July 2023 Investor Presentation, page-48

1. 2,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Why costs increased much faster than sales - (discussed in previous announcements - costs associated with expansion).

Why the cashflow burn increased - (discussed in previous announcements - costs associated with increased inventory and sales force expansion).

Why the company is not providing any short term information - (You mean like the announcements they make every time they make $1M + single sale?)

The cost of moving premise - (If this is material - I am sure it will be discussed in the annual financial accounts).

The risk that the recent $33 M contract is a one-off - (It could very well be a one off - why would you be assuming that there have to be more? I don't see why the company needs to disclose that there could be more sales to this customer - when they do not respresent this customer.)

Management's history of over promising (What history of over promising? If you are talking about pipeline sales - these are not promises - these are simply available opportunities. Read the footnotes - "There is no assurance that any of the Company's sale opportunities will result in sales."

I don't see any of these things as negatives, or even relevent. But I do agree that there are too many who buy each time the share price shoots up, then panic sell when it drops. And then bitch and moan and blame the company for their poor trading abilities.

Not this Knight though - bought more back at $0.24, did some selling at $0.375 and if we fall below $0.30 - I am happy to do it over again. But I will not sell my core holding until $1.50. wink.png

SirKnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
0.010(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.042B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.24 $1.17 $10.45M 8.646M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17763 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 11298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.