AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Terms of payment 30 - 120 days after receipt of goods. So the...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Terms of payment 30 - 120 days after receipt of goods. So the next quarterly might disappoint too.

A little confused by the sales update - I presume the first paragraph refers to the European opportunities being worth $12 million by end 2016 (I hate American speak, what the hell does 'through 2016' mean!?).

Sounds like another soft furnishings announcement by the end of the week after a product launch at that Las Vegas show. Assuming this is TP unless the 'second supplier' is another business? Either way good news.

Automotive sounds a little underdone, previous announcement was $5 - $15 million from memory and now we have $4 - $5 million by end 2016? I presume all these numbers are AUD given this document is for non US audiences.

Overall things sound on track, can only imagine there's more in the tank for the U.S. listing, hopefully Natick and TP announcements within the month together with a more detailed Fosters report and U.S. Prospectus, plus who knows what else.

The overriding theme of this newsletter is to ask for patience in the financials and to emphasise that things are on track. It might be a little longer before we hit the heights anticipated, but don't really see much reason for pessimism, indeed a dipping SP looks like another buying opportunity just tricky to know at what level!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.