TYX 16.7% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Jumbuck Continues to Deliver Gold Results, page-12

1. 52 Posts.
    As an IPO investor of both Trafford and IFE I can say that the project took too long to get going.
    Clearly, management underestimated the time it would take to get DSO into vessels.
    This was due in part to over-confidence, in part to inexperience and in part to the South Australian Government bureaucracy dragging its feet on the approvals. The port development should have been applied for at the start of the whole process instead of about half way through. That being said, the time it took with consultation, environmental approvals etc was just ridiculous. The WA government is far more miner friendly, probably due to the huge amount of applications they deal with, whereas the SA government Office Johnnys just couldn't move it along in a timely manner. During this time the IO price tanked and the rest is history. Mr Finch is a spruiker IMO, handy sometimes when you need to raise capital but overall, probably better to have someone who just tells it like it really is.
    My investment is substantial, having bought in at every capital raising so now I can only hope the gold project will provide enough cash flow to fund a comprehensive exploration program on the leases, which I believe are promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $21.24K 3.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 765845 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1404115 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.