TYX 0.00% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Jumbuck Continues to Deliver Gold Results, page-6

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hi Catweasle, obviously I have the upmost respect for LT holders, if you have done any research on me you will see I am far more a LT guy than a trader. Sure it's nice to make a quick buck but you must realise these drill results are not expected to be bonanza grades. It was always about increasing the mineralised envelope as there is already a well defined area with some very encouraging gold hits. I am not the full bottle on management but they are singing the right tune on the investor presentations a few months back.
    I know you have heard it all before and it's early days. I am looking for cashflow, monetisation of assets.
    Obviously Golf bore north and some of the more untested targets will be far more highly anticipated.
    I would like to see managements next move and plan before committing to a price target.
    Really the 50 to 75% you have just witnessed is more about getting to a realistic starting value than what it's potential may be.
    I will post some of my detailed research on here when I get more time and you and other LT holders maybe able to digest it and then ring management with more detailed questions.
    Management will increase the share price not traders.
    Thanks for you post and glad if I can answer any of you questions going forward.
    What is your assessment of management by the way?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.05K 512.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3788116 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6422045 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.