MEU 0.00% 3.7¢ marmota limited

Ann: Jumbuck Gold in the tucker bag, page-34

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    allens wrote: " ...where are the results of current drilling also where is the JORC "

I really feel for management having to put up with misinformed posts like this. Your times and expectations are whackyyy to the point of ridiculous, absurdly contrary to the advisings or any understanding of the process, and totally misleading to other shareholders.

The diamond drilling program ended last month on 12 Oct. The ASX release on that very day states:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3810/3810190-a665416ade9f56f23e7fa276f4b9226c.jpg

It would take a week or two just to get that much core back to Adelaide. The logging of that much core - stated to be the largest ever carried out by Marmota --- would probably take a month. Then, they have to do the above geotechnical analyses --- it is not an exploration program - it is a production related program (point load tests, strength tests, shear tests, trial tests, Atterberg limit tests): you can't do those tests after you send the core for assays (maybe you would like to explain how you propose doing these tests AFTER they crush the core to do assays????) ... so add another month for the test work. Then the core has to be cut - and every lab in the country is full to the brim ... so add 2 weeks waiting time if you are LUCKY ... then send them for assaying --- add another 2 weeks waiting time, and 6 weeks for results. If you are LUCKY.

On 29 Oct, the Quarterly says the same thing in a special note:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3810/3810196-8864715911f965715ddeb987b040f63f.jpg

Don't you read the announcements? Your posts are like a child nagging for constant attention -- "where's my teddy bear, where's my teddy bear?" as the family flies home in the airplane, while teddy is safely in bed. "Maybe if I nag daddy again, daddy will make teddy magically appear?" "Where's teddy? I WANT TEDDY NOW. Nooooowwwww! Give me MY tedddddyyyyyy. Nowwww" I presume you understand that the density estimation from the diamond drilling core is required to complete a reliable JORC. Because the ASX release only says it 3 times??

"Where's TEDDY?. I want my teddy" .

How many times does the company have to say the same thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $4.135K 111.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33563 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 34000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.