AMI 0.00% 14.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Jun18 Quarterly Activities Report, page-35

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Incredible result to deliver 54,746 oz in a quarter at an AISC of $567/oz.
    If we continue with the strong results at Chronos for the next six months we could deliver 100k oz's of Gold within six months assuming similar run rate - I just checked that the group production outlook for FY19 at the time of acquisition was 100-125k oz Au.

My observations on the information provided is as follows are
    - Potential risk that Chronos doesn't live up to expectations over next six months - produced the bulk of the oz's in last quarter. Not saying this is likely but is a risk.
    - CAPEX was high at Peak - not sure if we should expect this to continue? They have highlighted previous owners did underspend so assume yes
    - Why has Nymagee gone from open cut to underground?? Perhaps I missed the reason why but I suspect this will increase CAPEX requirements
    - Commodity price risk (however bulk of revenue is still coming from gold sales)
    - Should expect Chronos drill results in Sep quarter

I would expect an update from management either updating/reaffirming guidance for FY19, and I think it is a good thing that it was not released today. This will hopefully show an increase in gold production and reduction in AISC, and would likely underpin the share price in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $245.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3718 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.