NST 4.29% $13.86 northern star resources ltd

I have to agree with prosperity. When you factor in a) the AUD...

1. 1,560 Posts.
    I have to agree with prosperity. When you factor in a) the AUD gold price literally did not fall last night and b) NST's mines and production guidance I find the SP very reasonable if not underpriced. I believe the reason for the huge fall is overseas investors pulling out of our market in large droves at the start of the AUD decline / profit taking. Be interesting to see if the asian session Monday buys up this price level.

If the US dollar was to tank, GOLD should be bought up so we seem to be relatively protected
    If GOLD was to tank more, the dollar is going to be bought up even tho its overbought on indicators..
    NST seems to have setup all the cards at the right place at the right time, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the upcoming quarterly ahead of guidance. I recently bought some when I saw the 1.23 pricing. Is this the bottom, dunno - but given the guidance and margin, the dividend quite easily could increase as could the SP?

Side point : I notice that some US mines are likely to close as the US$ price is below production cost. This surely could only hurt supply, thus making the metal pricier LT?
    Last edited by casperwjt: 04/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.86
Change
0.570(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $15.79B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.71 $13.91 $13.63 $79.37M 5.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35544 $13.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.86 28982 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.