NST 1.73% $15.26 northern star resources ltd

Yes, that has confounded me since day one. Newmont certainly...

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Yes, that has confounded me since day one. Newmont certainly sold out for a song. I bet they won't sell their Tanami project so cheap (Callie), if or when they decide to offload that one as well. That is the project I wish NST would acquire.

NST will go down as legend for their acquisitions in 2013/2014 when the world was predicting capitulation for the POG, and goldies as a consequence. Kanowna Belle was supposed to be in it's death knell and NST has now grown the resources and mine inventory so it will operate for many more years to come. Kundana has also emerged as a Tier 1 asset under the command and control of NST. Paulsens just 'keeps on keeping on' as well.

Plutonic might also turn out to be a great story yet. NST have done plenty of exploration and development work to turnaround that operation. There should be good news updates on Plutonic operations in the not so distant future as a consequence of all that work. Obviously, that presumes that NST don't sell off Plutonic to that 'unsolicited offer' that has now gone very quiet.

Anyway, as BB keeps telling everybody, NST is a business first and miner second. Why wouldn't shareholders be confident that the Board and Management will continue to make very good business decisions one way or the other? That is a rhetorical question of course!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.26
Change
0.260(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $17.53B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.05 $15.26 $15.05 $84.08M 5.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 121304 $15.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.26 22919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.