AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Spectacular, it's fine for you to defend them on the rail deal...

1. 26 Posts.
    Spectacular, it's fine for you to defend them on the rail deal citing they are dealing with many entities but you know what? surely a couple months ago they would have an idea whether or not it was likely soon (3-6 months) or likely to be 12 months or more out. don't MISLEAD the market and say we are making good progress. they've been saying this for many months. hell, that's why I started to want in late last year. I would imagine as an average investor, a 3-6 month window would b a good guesstimate of what "good progress" could mean. But if it's gonna be like 12 months or over, say something like "we are making progress but still a bit more to work on".

If he was a little more clear, I wouldn't have bought in and then caught in this severe downturn. I decided to cut my losses today and it wasn't small.

So great job Ken for feeding the info to the market so that it didn't cause the share price to crash. But in the meantime, many of us will just lick our wounds and learn.

Yeah some of you will say, "shoulda done your research" or shoulda gotten out earlier...but I was hoping to be in it for a short while. but my patience ran out. too much negative and neutral info around still.

I think still a bit more to go downwards.

good luck to the rest of u!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.