UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

Despite the supposedly profitable last quarter, it failed to...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Despite the supposedly profitable last quarter, it failed to increase UML's cash balance meaningfully. so i won't hold my breath for it. Especially with Henty transitioning into care and maintenance, a lot of staff will have to be let go. I am not even sure how they are going to fund the restructuring costs and the rehabilitation of the mine, which should be quite a sizable bill.

Then what about the subsequent costs to care and maintain the site plus the need to fund exploration/drilling activity and DFS/BFS if we were to become an explorer again and so forth.

While you may assume the equipment is worth 5- 10 million, that maybe your guestimate of the book value. Like Kangaroo flats where the equipment is worth something on the books, but to date there is nothing meaningful is achieved to dispose of them. Realistically i would discount the equipment's value to 0 if i were you. We should feel lucky if UML did not have to outlay further just to get rid off them.

not trying to throw wet blanket on you specifically, but just thought to warn others about the graph of yours hoping to achieve a quick bounce from the low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.