DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

i BigDream, Have a look at slide 14 from the recent investor...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    i BigDream, Have a look at slide 14 from the recent investor presentation. You will see in this long section view two spiral declines in the footwall of the orebody. They are situated 1/3 and 2/3 along the strike length of the orebody. In a sub level cave you will normally have the decline and crosscut access at one end of the orebody and have one cave front per level (and retreat to the access end as the level is mined out). As a cave front approaches an intersection such as a crosscut access you have to massblast and they often freeze due to a lack of void. A frozen blast in sublevel caving is a problem especially if it involves multiple blast rings - you cannot extract the ore and it disrupts the cave flow. The problem is amplified when you are retreating two cave fronts to an intersection. I have been involved with several sub level cave mines and I think what is proposed poses some significant challenges. I am not saying technical solutions cannot be found but they will come at a cost.

thanks copper bull, I like alternative posts like yours which contains serious questions that needs answers. If you have not already, can I please quote you on the freeze to Paul.

as far as my last conversation with Paul, ( a while back) zeta will allow greater stability to production output at boseto because the grades are higher and they will be more frequent. Plutus is problematic but improving because the mine is now finally showing unlike previous quarter where efforts in the rain hampers their efforts. Also per last quarterly they are hitting the right target now as oppose to the edges of transition ores.

I am confident that there is some sort of plan in place regarding your issues. However it is likely we have to wait till the updated dfs to find out. As a lay person I take comfort in not only the banker but transamine investing in dml heavily plus now board representation.

unfortunately Paul and bob is not able to share a lot and shares holders pain and frustrations in the poor showing of sp. But due to. Commercial in confidence nature of discussion, they are not able to share much. Holders just have to wait and be suprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.