STX 1.19% 21.3¢ strike energy limited

That's interesting that you are still holding (LNG). It's a good...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1626
    That's interesting that you are still holding (LNG).

It's a good note to self here that if things start to go well, adopt the same patience that has kept us in the story up to now.

mir911 thanks for sending that old graph. I didn't see your pot of gold first time around. Nice addition to the graph!! If we can get some decent gas flows over the next few months, then we can all start to ask the what might be questions.

The recent DUG presentation made me look around at other Cooper presentations. I don't own Senex but saw they also presented at DUG. It's worth a look at this presentation to see the different styles of the two companies re market communication. The Senex presentation dedicated around 6 pages to the Western Surat Project. Maybe psi or others who know Queensland CSG well can comment but what was noticeable was the lack of hard numbers or detail in their presentation. Not meaning to offend any Senex holders here but it was high on general commentary and low on analysis.

Btw I don't consider its helpful to be on the low half of the cost curve. I actually consider its essential! There's been a bucketload of money spent in getting the Queensland fields into production. The Cooper Basin is a fair way from the east coast markets, so for a resource to get some really big investment $$'s it's likely to need both scale and confidence in the $/Gj supply cost to get serious attention. So it's good to see STX have their eyes wide open and seemingly aware of what they need to do/achieve to become relevant. Again, it's fine to do the numbers across STX's acreage and guesstimate how big this could get. But the reality is, there already seems to be enough resources out there to meet demand. Economics is the differentiator. If an STX or Senex or A-N-Other can demonstrate some positive economics then the dreams can begin.

DYOR and GLTA. My sentiment remains patient but hopeful...! And if things turn up I'll remind myself to stay patient and enjoy the ride.

Adaltiora

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
0.003(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $607.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 21.0¢ $154.7K 733.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 3570712 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1726457 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.