BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: June 2015 Quarterly Report, page-40

1. 5,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    I actually bought at open. 12 cents.

The AISC was silly low considering the drama. So with no drama - next 6 months - they will be well under 1000.
    The impairment. Well, we know that is coming.
    The 2nd half, I think will be good.

I missed the: "BDR have very sneakily (as always) downgraded guidance without saying so"

So, they have not changed their spots. That is criminal to reduce guidance without saying. The actually dont have much idea. Maybe the grade will be up 10% and they over deliver. They are just mining and observing what happens. They are not plannning or proactive at all. But I think the resource will save them. Consider how dumb they were to give the divi. That is their planning. They cannot think about anything that may befall them. They are dumb.

So we have lost 20k... vanished. Hmmm, and that is with the good dirt moving going on.

I almost now consider this a 'reset' of a company. That is, cash wise they are just under water... they have $60 mill debt and what.. $35 mill in hand.

If you were to be able to BUY the entire company right now for $99 mill (JID, get your wallet out), you would do it.

Now... let me consider management. If I see any NON improvement in management in the next couple of month, I am finished and will sell out at any loss. I think with the report and them keeping their heads above water, they will be bought out by someone. I think that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.