TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Ann: June 2016 Quarterly Activities Report-TGS.AX, page-62

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Accept all this Nikec, but long term holders have been treated to this sort of dish served cold for the last couple of years. Longer term holders such as me remember the good ol days when announcements used to come out with HMS producing record levels, and exploration results showing high grade intercepts..... Its been a while btw drinks as they say.

If what you say is true, why don't they make it clearer. Yes you will point me to cash at bank reconciliation, but wouldn't it be clearer to the market if they do a reconciliation for the dummies and at the end say, despite this the operation was profitable, or would have been profitable but for unusual circumstances (ala heap leach / weather / we used low grade crap / we spent our own cash on capex but should have drawn down on the facility / the inept DRC govt is broke and has suspended VAT refunds).

I think we'd all agree that if the company made these positive statements then the sp would quickly rebound.

Or simply they could prove their AISC via a reconciliation, rather than just quote a $/lb figure.

The only reasons I can come up with for not doing this is:
    1. They are inept,
    2. Don't want to let the cat out of the bag so 3rd parties could ascertain the drop dead copper price benchmark that is their break even pt,
    3. They are not turning a profit

At least when Brad Marwood was there he would do dodgy web interviews from the DRC equivalent of the Comfort Inn Lubumbashi to German investors and explain it for us mere mortals, but the new crowd doesn't like this approach. Its no point asking investor relations, you just get a non-response, and then Nathan Ryan calls u with a more confused sounding verbal that makes you more scared....

sigh......

See image of the Grand Elephant Suite below:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.