STX 2.27% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

the lack of intel re anticipated klebb flow rate is quite...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    the lack of intel re anticipated klebb flow rate is quite fascinating imo. stx mgt appears to have done a remarkable job keeping the market and shareholders in the dark re klebb pilot flow rate and pilot 2p forecast. i get the science but this close chest re mcfd and using bwpd as a sort of proxy.... - the lack of intel getting out eg contractors onsite is fascinating. lack of sp movement over last 12 months shows this is a pretty tight ship re these two key bits of info ie flow and 2p

the redleaf report advised in nov that surges of 50 mcfd were observed (at klebb 1 or 2) during dewatering stage so imho if stx come back with 100-200 mcfd post klebb 3 or klebb 4 then the sp may not spark like we hope.

the redleaf report showed a fully shielded well could produce 600 mcfd from vu upper with >120k lbs frac fluid. now that k3 and k4 have much bigger pump specs and k3 has had similar and k4 much larger frac fluid lbs relative to a development well plus last qrtly stating new modelling indicates twice the peak flow potential than previously forecast, not sure why there are not higher expectations / forecasts (among posters)? maybe it is fatigue re getting this pilot finally across the line.

i may have been a bit bolshy re 1000 mcfd for k4 but still see (hope?) the number is north of 500 mcfd. . not sure where 2p will land with some much extra unexpected coal coming into play at klebb. critical news from last qrtly was eur is now forecast to double at twice the peak rate, which if combined with a v good klebb flow rate, could be enough of a powder keg to push stx above a $1 by xmas. imho

thought?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $2.095M 9.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1543383 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 613863 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.