STX 2.27% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

Ann: June 2016 Quarterly & Appendix 5B-STX.AX, page-143

1. 6,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2496
    Pretty ironic coming from you - the guy who got outraged and "reported" my posts to DW in May 2015 because I said, direct quote, "It's looking quite promising overall but it's starting to look like this set-up will not establish commercial gas flows... They also, in hindsight, should have fracced the shield wells from the start (which I did actually say at the time)."

It's now 15 months later, they fracced the shield wells and drilled another, changed pumps out, but still waiting for commercial flows, and now you're supposedly the one who had the great insight and prescience to realise "what a monumental waste of time this stock was."

After you got outraged by my efforts to inject reality into your ramp, and reported me, you got a generic party-line response from DW, you posted it here in triumph and exhorted everybody to stop listening to me because DW said it would all be good.

Here's the discussion thread if anyone wants to relive the good old days:
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/company-valuation-posit-orica.2510765/#.V6vFlelf0-V

It's actually worth a read if anyone wants to go back over it and see a textbook example of confirmation bias in action. A lot of people there attacked me for daring to say the pilot might not reach commercial flows in its current setup. Called me an armchair expert etc. Maybe if you and some others had listened to me and tempered your expectations, instead of just trying to discredit me, you wouldn't be coming back here making snide and bitter posts 15 months later.

Let's just state the obvious - you didn't like my posts because they weren't 100% ramping all the time, and now that you're not holding, you're suddenly pretending you're the hero who realised all that time ago that this wouldn't work.

Back on ignore you go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $2.095M 9.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1543383 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 613863 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.