STX 2.13% 23.0¢ strike energy limited

"That would take probs 6 weeks, so I am thinking we're looking...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    "That would take probs 6 weeks, so I am thinking we're looking at mid September before K2 comes back to the same point again."

I disagree the work-over and new pump set-up would take 6 weeks....... but you may be right about the whole process, including the de-watering (again) of K2, which all together may take 6 weeks. I dont think it would have been off for that long though (maybe 4-5 days down to connect up new down hole equipment with above ground equipment that would have been being built in parrallel - perhaps).

Management appear to provide updates when they complete scheduled tasks that they have previously flagged to investors. I suspect we get an update when K2 is back in operation with the new pump set-up.

Hopefully K3 has made some ground up in the last 3 weeks too and they are back at or above previous gas flow peak levels.

As others are speculating - I don't think we see a commercial flow level just yet. But it cant be far off. This extra productivity would have delayed that a touch i think as they play catch up to new threshold de-watering levels.

I could be wrong though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.