YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

The Bottom - God i cant believe we are evening having to talk...

1. 471 Posts.
    The Bottom - God i cant believe we are evening having to talk about a bottom. The New management really need to get this thing happening, that Ann was so poorly worded and presented worse - it looked and read like it was done on the back of a napkin at a lunch meeting.

The Instos that bought in for the bargain price of .90c have punished the SP and rightly so after reading that poorly worded rubbish. The Fools summed it up rather well " The confusing format and mixed messages no doubt played a part."

They should have just stated the facts and figures, and identified that the Quarter is a hard one for confectionery. Then made a few positive points about what is planned for the year.

Without a doubt it is lower Qtr then what most thought but it is NOT a bad result - and certainly should have been delivered better.

With the New Management Team in place - i thought the old days of getting upset at Management were going to be a thing of the past... O well still love the Brand/Concept just goota deal with the frustration....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $710 25.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45665 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 309637 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ 5300
Last updated 11.18am 14/06/2024 ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.