YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Ann: June 2016 Quarterly Report and Appendix 4C-YOW.AX, page-52

1. 403 Posts.
    But to even hit 40mil within 3 years would be massive. Sure i could see the sense if the machines took 1-2 years to make to get an order in. the other thing thats holding me back is the intial idea of yowie is only 5-6 characters so kids will want to collect them but what happens when a child has them all?? Im assuming a high % of children who have all the yowies wont care about buying more chocolate when they can get another chocolate because they have collected all the yowies. So the different ranges and fads are imo essential to this company progressing further. Books etc will help solve this issue and i think in part management have identified this as an issue and looking to get more money from these kids and there parents. Another consideration im having whilst an out there one is the so called "fat tax" and taxing sugar goods. Im guessing this is going to take off given how PC everything is now days so what impacts are these going to have? Are the margins high enough to absorb some/majority of any such tax. (Still in early stages of research just wanting other peoples views on the company)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.