ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I can see no surprises in this quarterly. Everything was pretty well flagged.
    I agree with speculator101 that this is the last quarterly with legacy issues. All the cut backs that were necessary because of the short term survival focus of previous management are now done.
    Duckhead ore should be going through the mill right now. Results for next quarter will be a long awaited cash bonanza. Spot GP received for the quarter was US$70 less than current spot. Great time to sell the duck gold right now.
    Tropicana East exploration should be starting up any time - with the generous WA government funding some of it. God bless them.
    Recoveries which are on the low side should move significantly higher as grade improves. And grade can improve a long way from 1.02. The reserve grade is way higher than that without including the effect of Duckhead and the high grade results obtained recently in Tap AB and TapD Sul.
    In the wet, it still not possible to mine enough ore to keep the milling fully utilised, even with good operators and properly sheet roads. But the stockpiles have got to be processed at some point.
    I am still waiting for an announcement that Tucano can connect up to 15MW of hydro power. That would reduce AISC by $100/oz which would be very welcome.
    Cheers,
    Tim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.