IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: June 2016 Quarterly Report-IOT.AX, page-82

1. 2,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    This has become a thread mostly for trolls unfortunately

Very sad to see an Australian company with some innovative ideas being scrutinized to these levels. People have forgotten they just officially listed in ASX for only 4 months and have limited resources to work with. Give them more time to prove themselves, at least another 3-5 months and if we don't see any Roam-e's on the shelves by Xmas or other news in the OK and OTT fronts, then we'll know they have indeed failed. In the meantime people have to take a chill pill. Low revenue was more than expected for a start up company.

I do agree with some of the negatives though, the company indeed needs to be more transparent and work better in their communication skills and give us more information.

I wish this had never run the way it did to 18c. Yes, it was based purely on hype and unfortunately a lot of people got burnt, and that's what has brought this sheers negative sentiments towards them and childish posters who by the looks of it enjoy coming here everyday to say the same things endlessly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.