MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Ann: June 2017 Quarter Trading Update, page-35

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    I am only new to this stock but when cross referencing against it's peers yesterday MOY stood out as offering good value on most metric's.
    Jeez some of it's peers are real dogs and deserve to have lost 80-90% of their value's.
    Some others are just going nowhere.
    I think the most negative thing for MOY is life of mine but management seem to be well aware of this and actively doing something about it. Lots of prospects in current tenement offers future excitement.
    Certainly SP is poised to leap frog on increased life of mine.
    Best in breed when it comes to solid production performance with possible upside potential.

I am not sure on the accumulation manipulation but will watch the trading closely for signs of this. Somewhat surprised at the lack of a rise in SP after last announcement (it was very positive moving forward).
    Usually accumulation manipulation requires a large sell(1.5 -2 x ave daily volume) order put on market a couple of clicks above current price level.....so watch for that.
    IMHO if you believe this is the case and believe good value is on offer here play the player and look to add to your holdings.........Current SP does seem to offer a very nice entry point IMHO especially when compared to it's peers.
    At this stage I see no reasons for a sell down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.