MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Ann: June 2017 Quarter Trading Update, page-43

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    I think the Aussie dollar is the main culprit at the moment.

Rate Hike from RBA is a sure thing next month. Lots of speculators are betting on it, hence the rise in Aussie dollar. Even heard the prime minister talking about it yesterday. So according to the fund managers action rate hike is locked in August.
    I doubt it but that's what the money managers are betting on. But I am not. My experience from first hand involved in the retail sector and real estate tells me it would be very difficult for the RBA to raise rates. Retail sales are down across the board and property prices are through the roof in major cities.
    Debt level is all time high. So how can the RBA raise rates unless they want to check real estate prices.
    Real estate is a major source of revenue for the major Banks and the State government. Very difficult situation. Maybe, maybe a token couple of rate hikes to 2 % cash rates. Just to warn people for not chasing the sky high real estate prices.
    Although the US dollar is getting hammered, its not helping us as the Aussie dollar is rising simultaneously.

On top the sentiment in the sector is...????? ...........cannot describe. Terrible terrible....
    It is worse than gold at 1125 last year and similar to 1060 in 2015.

There are bargains around everywhere. All gold stocks are hammered.
    Not good.
    Its a bloody difficult game, getting very hard to make money in the gold game.
    I wonder if anyone is making money right now in the sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.