KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: June 2017 Quarterly Activities Report, page-2

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Looks like holders will have some news flow towards the end of Sept with Feasibility and completion of SQM Due Dill by then also... Also expect a formal ann on the Go /no go of Poseidon processing deal ... end of Aug?

Good news on the lesser lithium Petalite mineral being restricted to the Western margin only ... this could have complicated the processing but now a minimal issue IMO

No mention of POS processing deal though ? Option was until Aug from memory ... Assumption then is that they are not going to pursue it instead build their own plant onsite at Mt Holland.... which would make sense in the mid to long term no not good for short term and taking advantages of high Lithium prices, but I think the bigger picture of the Tie up with SQM is more important.

Also deal with SQM still not finalised till 30 Sept ?... If this falls through Kidman will have to raise cash pretty soon (Cash bal $2.55m) unless they can get damages from MZN soon (and if MZN have enough $$ to pay it.). Not expecting the SQM deal to fall though I might add...
    Last edited by Freehold: 31/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.