TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

"Arrangement of a new debt facility supported by the existing...

1. 19,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    "Arrangement of a new debt facility supported by the existing senior lending group, and which is currently being reviewed by the Company. These funds will allow the Company to carry out capital and production improvement works and provide general working capital, through to completion of a recapitalisation of the Company;"

When this shoe drops, the dilution will be significant! I said some time back they will probably need $60mil to recapitalise to a level where they wont be putting their hand out yet again within 12 mths .

$60,000,000 / 4.0 cents = 1.5bil in shares. Even $30mil will add 750mil shares to almost 2bil on issue.

Imo the lenders will probably get 100 to 200mil in "fee" related shares for the"new debt" facility.

Cash held up during the quarter, but what amount sits in the "deferred payment" bucket to suppliers and business partners?

As Magic Man has stated "Mining activities at the Kipoi Central pit were suspended during the quarter"So AISC is still at elevated levels of concern, hence TGS states the following;

"A capital raising program to fund the costs of the future Kipoi Central pre-stripping phase".

"feed material will be fully depleted by October 2017"

Finally when the horse has finally bolted from the paddock, we have "Cashflow improvement initiatives"

Nikec, based on all that, I think a lot of people here are saying "WTH are you talking about?

The only positive that can be gleaned from the thin information that has been provided, is that TGS still has a pulse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.