TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Well I just feel and think that I and just a handful here are...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well I just feel and think that I and just a handful here are seeing where we are staying atm..

I can't speak positively about a company which is delivering nearly "0" (ZERO!) effort... and I am just wondering why so many here like these negative quarterlys and praising always a nonsense future of individual hopeless dreams..

Nobody coerced me.. because I am invested since end/beg. 2015/16.. where tgs was in a good and much better shape as today - the information was good, the results were vs today a real DREAM (and I mean it!)! But on that time I have never thought that an "experienced" tgs-mgmt is able to do every step into the wrong direction in case of the debottlenecking project...

I don't want to blame someone unfairly.. but they always knew what happens if the rainy wet seasen arrives.. but since 2016 they sell it to us as an overall-excuse for failures of their plant design etc.. What the hell have they bought? How they have planned, analysed and controlled this project before going "live"? Have they done their job?? NO! What is that failure costing us???? 20, 40, 60, 100+ millions of dollars (including royalties and shares to lenders!) just to patch up that crap plant-design, which is horrible delicate for more failures??!!

So if you answer just one of the above question, you should be very honest to yourself and should see the result that our fish is beginning to stink massively!

The only parameters which will help us out of that nightmare is that the lenders would give us a new timeline for repayments (now 200mn$ payback till 02.2024), mb a lower interest rate, tgs have to find new copper deposits (extension the LOM = very important!) and last but not least that the production will work on over 30kt/yr after the 3rd quarter in a perfectly manner without rainy season-excuses and failures!

And ofc. we need a copper price which should be staying above >2.80$/lb for the next 5 years (min!) that we are able to reduce all our costs and asap this shocking aisc of 2.28 (which is without mining costs atm!!! with mining it would be the same as last quarter or higher)!

The 3rd quarter will show if their is hope or if tgs going to an end - that's it for sure!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.