TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Ann: June 2017 Quarterly Activities Report, page-7

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    This is the biggest hoax of a company I have ever seen so far!

Just again an awful, disgraceful, meaningless further quarterly report!!!

They get nothing done, they do nothing worth, they achieve nothing and they communicate always the worst possible crap... Oh a 5% better production but millions burnt for that and just 50% below the aimed expansion of 32.5 kt per year.. Oh and 2016 without expansion was way better without any impact.. what a shame and blame.. every crap is better than this tgs company!!!

And for everyone who think that the aisc is better.. NO IT'S NOT! They didn't mining so the aisc would be much higher if they were also mining from their central pits.. So their effort is a further shame!!

But for every quarter we have here the same dreamers around us.. Nikec you were so wrong with your "dreaming optimism"... below 2$/lb for aisc! You should stop that nonsense again and again..

I said the aisc would still be between 2.25-2.40 and I was fully right! Yes I don't dream because I am a realistic person.. but the most here are unrealistic dreaming people who want to read fairy tales.. but with tiger it isn't possible to write a fairy tale - so it's time to realize this circumstance!!!

DON'T FORGET THEY PRODUCED JUST 8.3KT (instead of 16.3 kt) FOR 1ST HALF YEAR 2017. AND THE RAINY SEASON WILL COME AGAIN.. A HOAX A REALLY BAD HOAX THIS TGS!!! NEVER 1 MORE CENT FOR THAT S..T!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.