YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Ann: June 2017 Quarterly Report and Appendix 4C, page-37

1. 55 Posts.
    The quarterly reads there biggest sales avenue is down in America, new competitors in the market and slowing/lower market share gain.
    I think the 'growth' that everyone has in their eyes is not realistic, Australia is great, yes we are selling but our market is only 22-23mill people, america is 323mill. As much as Australia is going good and rollout is great, as a % of our sales going forward it will only have a small impact. Once the Yowie nostalgia wears off we wont perform in the long run in Australia as we have seen the past few months, to expensive and toys arent great. Now we are starting to stumble in USA this is not a great sign.
    I sold out a few weeks ago on the back of high management costs, more management coming on, spending money on marketing with no results, I don't believe anymore in the growth story or trust management to deliver any decent results that will put it back to where it was.

Wish all holders good luck, but thanks to CEM and others for offering opinions to balance the ramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.423K 52.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49019 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 54722 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.