GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

We all share your frustrations Emusan trust me, and we can talk...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    We all share your frustrations Emusan trust me, and we can talk about the past all we like, but it isn't going to change a thing. Because I have emotionally written off my loss, while still holding, I can only try to look at what positives maybe coming down the track.
    Approval from DOE so we can move and re-drill M1.....
    Money (although small) from France to enable us to carry out works.
    Oil prices rising (Brent crude price is currently at its highest since Nov 2014).
    Hopefully getting attractive to a farm-in partner.
    Philippines very supportive to continue long term oil exploration from my "roadmap" above.
    Directors still in the game, could have pulled the pin years ago. They want success just as much as the rest of us....
    Other low cost opportunities within the Philippines.
    France, well lets just write them off for now......

Unfortunately we cannot move forward until the DOE gives approval which is totally out of our control and something that I sincerely hope happens very soon. I believe this will be the catalyst for GGX to move forward....

GLA
    Point to note, look at 88E, been trying to spud oil for years, (Since the Tangiers days) sure they have a lot more acreage and the potential will be in the many millions of barrels more than GGX, but currently sitting at 2.1c and $116m MC, with no oil production. (Yes, I'm a bloody holder of that donkey too !)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.